Saturday 14 March 2015

Patience Jonathan Releases New "Four Track" Album.

Mama Peace while campaigning in Benin city today, didn't fail to put a smile on our faces, as always.

Read notable quotes from her below;

1. "Everybody is staying there for eight years. Now it's our turn. We must complete our eight years. It is a constitution of this country. We will complete our two tenure and hand over.

 
2. "I am a peaceful person and I preach peace anywhere I go. They are looking for fight, they are looking for war. They are troublesome people. That is why they went and take expired drugs.
 

3. "Now they are crying. They are the people stoning people and nobody talk. They are dragging stadium but me I am ready to go to the street and do my campaign.
 

4."They were there years back. They have nothing to offer. Ask them what they offered to us when they were there. They were in Aso Rock before, what did they forget in Aso Rock they want to go and take. Days are gone when old people will continue to dominate us".

Did you listen to her speech? Feel free to add more.

Source: Ynaija



Itodo Abbah

No comments: