Sunday 22 March 2015

Here's How to Get 25Million Instagram Followers the Kim Kardashian Way

We all know who Kim Kardashian is, yes? So no need for introductions. Well if you don't, she's iyawo OluKanye "Akanbi" West, the much I can say.

As one with the most followers on social media, she recently shared 5 of her 'secrets' on amassing a large "followership" on instagram.

Read below;




1. Don't Be Too Calculated

"I don't plan it out. If I'm feeling good about myself, and I like my outfit or hair and makeup or contouring, I will share it.

Or if I have pictures I just got back from a photo shoot, I'll share a series. I love a good throwback. There's so much you can share, but I don't have a method to it."


2. Master Your Own Domain

"I don't have help. No one else runs my social media. It's whatever I feel like posting. From collages and screen grabs and cropping, it's a whole process, and I do it.

I also don't do filters. I can't ever figure it out, and I don't like the way they look, so I'd rather not bother."


3. Keep in Touch With the Family

"Being a big sister, I want to know what's going on in [my sisters'] lives. I can look on Instagram and be comforted in knowing where Kendall is. My stepdad [Bruce Jenner] has a secret account. He told me that he set it up so he can see what my sisters are doing, too."


4. Post Pictures, Not Quotes

"I don't follow [other celebs] just because we're friendly. I only like what inspires me. I don't like it when people post quotes all the time.

I follow accounts of people I don't know, but I'm inspired by their fashion choices, like The Curvy Fashionista [@mariedenee]"


5. Promote Yourself, Not Products

"I try really hard not to promote products — or very rarely. I was obsessed with these waist shapers after I had a baby, so I would put those up.

I took a picture with an eyelash product I like. Some people post a couple times a day to promote their products, but I won't."




Itodo Abbah

No comments: