Tuesday 10 March 2015

#AMVCA2015: The Good, Bad and “Not-So-Funny”


Nigeria’s version of the Oscars held days ago, but the fun, excitement and possible frenzy is far from over.  
The very outspoken critic, Charles Novia as always had a lot to say. And have you read the Emmy Collins’ article? I literally ached from laughing.

This as usual is my diary entry, and isn’t aimed at calling anyone out, I would rather you be the judge of whatever happened (if you watched or attended).

NEPA didn’t make enjoying the show any easy for me, it was all in bits and pieces. But hey!!! Half bread is better than full chin chin, no? Twitter was a tad bit helpful in the moments of power outage with lots of handles live tweeting about the show.

My favorites in terms of best dressed were Rita Dominic, Kate Henshaw, IK Ogbonna, 

And in no particular other see some images that either wow'd me;

Rita Dominic

Ik Ogbonna


Eku Edewor

Genevieve

Kate Henshaw

These lot on the other hand left me tongue tied;

Adunni
Susan Peters
Denrele


This won't be complete without a comment on Osas Ighodaro's performance. I was stunned, and boy did i fall in love with her. Amazing talent.

Osas Ighodaro







No comments: