Monday 7 December 2015

WEIRD GIFT: Caitlyn Jenner's Gifts Kylie Jenner Underwear With 'her' Face ALL OVER IT



What would you do if you got a gift with anyone's face plastered on it? More less one with your parent's face plastered all over it. Who in the world does that?

Caitlyn Jenner!

In an episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" which aired recently, Caitlyn handed Kylie the gift as the following convo
ensued;

"I only have a couple of these and I'm going to give one to you," Caitlyn told her on the clip. "Can you handle this?"


"This is way too inappropriate for me to wear," Kylie said.

"I can give them to somebody else," Caitlyn responded, but Kylie was not letting go of the World's Most Awesome Gift.

"No, I want them!" she told Caitlyn. I wouldn't let go of them either, Kylie.

You can bet it went in the bin right after, quote me on that one.

No comments: