Monday 21 September 2015

Guess What Kylie Jenner Does After Her BodyGuards Shove Jessica Alba...

Kylie Jenner Sends Jessica Alba Flowers

She sent flowers to Jessica Alba as a peace offering. Too early in her life to start having bad blood with anyone, don't you think?

Well here's what happened; while making their way through the crowd leaving the Opening Ceremony runway show at New York Fashion Week, Kylie's Bodyguards "body checked" Jessica.

According to J.A., “I was just really shocked. I got, like, body checked. And it was by two of them. I was like, ‘What’s happening?!’ I thought there was a fire! I was like, ‘What’s going on?!’ But, I guess, someone was just leaving the building.”

Hell Yeah! Someone was leaving the building!!! 

And after the flowers were delivered to J. A. (apparently K. J. found out about the incident), she was all shades of praises on instagram,- “Wow! Came home to the most beautiful flower tree I’ve ever.Thank you @kyliejenner you are a sweetheart!! So thoughtful,” 




Peace at last, eh?