Wednesday 12 February 2014

Voices in my Head, that subtle nudge!

It is my first week without a job! Sorta felt strange waking up on a monday morning and not rushing to get started with the day.

Monday is that first day of the working week everyone sorta dreads, I dunno know why exactly but my best bet would be craving for more from the weekend.

So I lay in bed for the better part of the morning, only taking frequent trips to the fridge to refill and no I didn't feel no guilt, not a single bit.
I was grateful to have some me time, to think and maybe worry bout myself for once, to make plans for the future and plan accordingly.


As much as this might sound selfish, life is all bout you first, after God of cos, there's no crime in giving yourself some good loving; if you don't, who will?
Its never a crime to be happy, YOLO, remember?

When you're involved in something you no longer feel satisfied or comfortable with? Best bet is to take a bow when the ovation's loudest.

This is me listening to the calm voices in my head and making a mental note to make corrections.

Its all bout me, its all bout my happiness!!!

The_Bloke

No comments: