Tuesday 20 August 2013

vacatiON

Whoop Whoop!!!
I couldn't be more excited!
My vacation had be really craaaaaaaaaaaayZ. Just two weeks into it and I had gotten more action than some people would ever have in their lifetime, I was living the life.

Nothing that happened was really planned, I just sorta always went with the flow, YEAH!
That was so unlike me, but change which is constant sure played a fast one on me, wise b*tch - excuse my french... Buahahahahahahaaaaahahaaaa!!!
See what I mean? CHANGE!

Away from work and family, I was finally able to clear my head. I didn't realise I had been so choked till I left, damn!
No daughters of eve or stalkers....couldn't one just live this way? No distractions? *sigh*
Did I mention I switched numbers? Yes I did!
Nobody but my immediate family and best friend had access to me and I only took their calls when I wanted to.

Mum wouldn't stop breathing down the line whenever she called to "be careful" like I was some 2year old on a boat cruise.
Mothers!!! They can snuff the fun outta you with their endless lectures.

"Hi! Heard you"re in town, can we see?"
Chineke NNA! Who was this one, again?
Most times it was embarrassing to ask who was on the other side of the line but at this point I had no choice.
It was Jasmine, a friend's ex-girlfriend or should I say "sex mate", cause they were both deceiving themselves.
I had never really liked her but for Chisom, pretending was the only option I had.
Jazz (as she liked to be called) wanted to meet with me. O_o
"Hope there's no problem" I asked.

Safety first, I chose to meet with her at a fast food, whatever reason she wanted to see me for didn't matter. I was only being nice as always and I noted a warning to not be kept waiting, that sh*t was annoying!

"Hi "m Jasmine" - a guy walked up to me stretching his hand......
O_O "U say???"!!!

The_Bloke

No comments: