Friday 5 July 2013

AND conscience couldn't find a better mo'!

"Sex Education at this age? What's a child supposed to understand bout that at age 6?"
I wasn't in anyway against educating kids about sex or anything, but shouldn't that be left till when they"re like, say 9/10 years old; when the whole puberty thing kicks in?
I had too many questions which clearly no one was gonna answer, and there was nothing I could do about that, nothing whatsoever.

Michelle wouldn't let me be, she wanted an answer to her "If I had ever had sex" question.
What was I gonna say?
Yes? And get drilled further?
No? And get schooled or give reasons why I hadn't?
A 6year old had sure succeeded in putting me in a situation so uncomfortable, "distraction where art thou?"

Was I really scared a 6year old would judge me no matter the answer she got? Definitely not!!!
Thankfully her Mum got to telling me the kids were having foundation classes on "sex education" and they didn't quite have an indept understanding as to what sex really meant, YET! *sigh*

Kris wouldn't stop cracking and teasing about Michelle. I had just told her what went down babysitting the twins and it was like music to her ears.
She had rang to know how my day went and all; checking to know if I could come out for a drink which truthfully was beyond me -exhausted was the word- so I politely turned it down.

Just when I put my head in bed to get some sleep, my phone goes off, again!
Some babe who had the hots for me and I had accidently given my digs on facebook wouldn't stop calling, even in the oddest of times. It was annoying and so much of an effort acting nice to someone who wouldn't take "NO" for an answer.
But I was obviously mistaken thinking that was her as a glance at the screen showed it was Natasha, YES NATASHA!!!

No comments: