Thursday 10 December 2015

From SCANDAL To EMPIRE? Columbus Short Might Be Making His Big Return Soon



After he was killed off ABC's hit TV series, Scandal, due to domestic violence allegations, Columbus Short might be making a return to the silver screen in a bigger way than haters thought.

Speaking to E! Online, and dropping hints
but not exactly confirming rumors making rounds, Short sure left fans more eager than they can handle;
“Big things are happening, I’m going to be bridging my music career with my acting career
I’m just saying it wouldn’t be a shock. I won’t lie, I do miss it (Scandal). I miss it a lot.
I support it, but it’s like being an injured football player on the sidelines… It’s like breaking up with your girlfriend…It’s like, ‘Oh, man, lets just hook up a couple of more times.”

No comments: